:: Site Navigation ::
:: Please Support Us! ::
Disciples of the Blade (DotB) is a multi-gaming player association. We've been playing together since 1998, across multiple games including Tribes, Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies (Tarquinas, as "The Trader's Guild" (disbanded due to sony ruining game), World of Warcraft (Shattered Hand PvP - Alliance), Age of Conan (Tyranny PvP), and Warhammer Online (Red Eye Mtn - Order). We have quite a diverse player base, including both casual and hardcore gamers. We're a guild known for our aggressive PvP'ers, and we have a well-organized PvE raiding crew.
The requirements for joining this guild may seem like a bit much, but we've worked hard to ensure that we maintain a group of mature, intelligent gamers. If you want to be in a solid, well-organized, laid-back guild full of friendly people, this is the place for you.
More information about us can be found in the General FAQ and the Rift-Specific FAQ. Our guild's internal hierarchy system can be located via the Rift Guild Structure page. Please be sure to read this page thoroughly so you're aware of what is expected of our members and how one is to move up within the guild.Becoming a DotB Member
1. Click here to review our current recruitment status and whether we're recruiting for your class before going further. If you post an application and we're not recruiting for your class, your application thread will be locked.
2. Read what we're all about in our Guild Charter, then proceed. If you don't agree, don't proceed. Within 30 days of Recruitment, you will need to complete an application. The application is important -- even if you're already guilded, it's our first big impression of you. Spend time on it.
3. Register with the website. Please remember to use your main in-game character name as your registered forum name when you create your account. Once you register and log in you'll receive access to additional forums that are only visible to registered users.
4. Log in and copy/paste the below guild application into a new topic at the Rift Recruiting Forum. Some guilds may not take applications very seriously, but we do. Please fill out all of the sections and put some time and thought into your responses.
5. Lastly, we require that you speak with an officer to get an invite. If your app is stellar, you are more likely to get to an officer interview faster. If your app is up to par, you will be interviewed by a guild officer. "Interviewed" isn't quite the word, we just talk for a bit, ask a couple questions, and we'll also answer any of yours. The list of guild officers is found on the Guild Structure page. The interviewing officer will likely ask to talk to you on Ventrilo, so be sure you have it (see item 6). Good luck on your app! :)
<--Guild Application Start-->
<--Guild Application End-->
6. Ventrilo Client (voice chat program): Required for ALL guild sponsered PvE and PvP raids, and highly recommended for general playing. If you don't have a microphone or prefer not to talk, you'll still need to be able to listen to instructions during raids.DotB Ventrilo server login instructions can be found here.
8. In order to become a member, you must be a recruit for 4 to 8 weeks (or more) and be active either in-game or on the forums. Please keep in mind: the recruitment period is for us to evaluate you and for you to evaluate us - it can be terminated at any time, by either side. When in doubt, consult the Guild Charter or ask an Officer.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are
property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2005 by Disciples of the Blade.
Fight Spam! Click Here!